Green Beryl V Prong Hexagon Studs
These bright green earrings are virtually flawless and would add a sparkle to any occasion. The V shaped prongs give these studs a geometric, minimalist feel. Green Beryl is the same material as an emerald but a lighter color. And, even better, these stones are sustainably mined in Nigeria.
Earrings measure 6.6mm across, are made with recycled 18k gold and gorgeous green beryl.
READY TO SHIP
- SCS recycled 18k gold
- Hexagon, green beryl sustainably mined in Nigeria
- Measures 6.6mm across
- Comes with solid gold butterfly backs, not shown
- Ready to ship
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $5.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $15 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $35 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $60 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.