Baroque South Sea Pearl on Risoni Chain
This large baroque, South Sea pearl was too special to be paired with just any chain, so I've paired it with my 18k gold hand fabricated Risoni chain. The chain is sturdy but appears delicate, measures 18 inches long and is made by me in Apalachicola.
The pearl was hand selected by me for its gorgeous rainbow luster (which is much stronger in person) and its unique shape. I drilled the pearl and attached a single glass bead to the bail to add a special, sparkly detail.
Stop by the showroom to see it in person or contact me for additional photos.
- Necklace measures 18 inches long
- Features a nearly invisible clasp
- Tag with gold karat and maker's stamp
- Made of SCS certified recycled 18k gold
- Glorious South Sea baroque pearl
- Created in my Apalachicola workshop - built to last
- To request another length please contact me
- Ready to ship
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $6.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $18 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $45 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $75 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.