I created this shield ring for an amazing woman who is also a VCU alum, in fact she and her husband met there as students. They had this ring made to commemorate their 20th anniversary!
She selected this incredible salt and pepper shield diamond in person at my shop in Apalachicola, from my stock of carefully chosen stones. We designed the ring over a series of emails and consultations, so you don't have to live on the Forgotten Coast to work on a custom design with me :)
- 2.14ct Salt and Pepper shield diamond set in a low profile bezel
- 14k recycled white gold
- Halo features french cut setting, where the metal is hand-carved away from each diamond to allow more light to access the stones and create an intricate pattern
- Setting is raised above the band to allow light to reflect through the bottom
- The raised setting also allows a wedding band to fit alongside
- The band is my signature Arrow band customized to a 3.5mm width
Want to collaborate to create your dream ring? Contact me today to get started!