Baroque Pearl Drop Earrings
One of a kind earrings made from one of a kind pearls. Not just any pearls but baroque pearls harvested from the South Sea near Indonesia. Hand selected by me for their fantastic color and perfectly imperfect shape!
I set the pearls and paired them with a hand made 18k gold oval link for extra length and movement. I couldn't resist crowning each pearl with a tiny, aqua colored Japanese silica bead. Proudly made right here in Apalachicola! Each pair is a little different since the pearls vary in shape, but that's why we love these stunning gems.
- Made from white South Sea Baroque pearls and 18k gold
- Naturally asymmetrical, the pearls measure roughly 12mm
- Total length of earring is roughly 1.75 inches
- Comes boxed, ready for gifting
- READY TO SHIP
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $5.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $15 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $35 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $60 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.