Coral Branch Earrings
Rich, red, mediterranean coral branches are one of my most favorite gems. Sustainably harvested and polished by an Italian family who has been in this business for generations. I make each gold setting or cap by hand. Each piece of coral is a different shape which makes each pair unique, your pair will not look exactly like the pair in these photos. These are delightfully lightweight and make such a statement!
READY TO SHIP - Earrings will ship in 3-5 days, packaged for gifting. Your order will be shipped via UPS 2 Day Service with insurance, tracking, and signature required at delivery.
- Made from Mediterranean coral and 18k yellow gold
- Naturally asymmetrical, the longest point is 2.75 x 1.5 inch at the widest
- Handle with care! This is the real deal and red coral is quite fragile, treat these as though they were made of glass
- Each piece of coral is a different shape which makes each pair unique. Your pair will not look exactly like the pair in these photos.
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $5.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $15 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $35 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $60 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.