Australian Sapphire 5 Stone Ring
Our take on a classic, 5 stone ring features a rich blue Australian sapphire center flanked by 4 lab grown diamond baguettes. This ring is minimalist, heirloom quality, and in the nature of a classic design, feels at once contemporary and antique. The sapphire hails from the central Queensland area in Australia, renowned for its gorgeous sapphires. The diamond baguettes were grown instead of mined, and the gold is SCS certified recycled. A timeless design, this future heirloom is ready for a lifetime of wear.
This one of a kind ring is ready to ship in size 6.75. Available for resize 5-9, please note required size in notes and allow 3 weeks for this service
- 18k yellow gold
- .71ct Australian blue sapphire baguette center stone
- Flanked by 4 lab grown diamond baguettes, .28CTW
- OOAK, ready to ship in size 6.75
- Ring can be resized, allow 3 weeks for this service
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $5.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $15 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $35 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $60 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.