Bezel Set Frosty Diamond Ring
Looking for an alternative to a traditional white diamond solitaire? This conflict free, frosty white diamond is a great option! The inclusions in this diamond create an icy appearance, and yes it is quite sparkly.
The cut of the stone is rose cut, a style that dates back to the 16th century, it's flat on the bottom instead of pointy. This allows the stone to rest close to your finger - perfect for an active person.
The second photo shows my 5 diamond contour band, a perfect companion to this solitaire.
- One of a kind, READY TO SHIP, size 6.5
- Made of SCS certified recycled 14k white gold
- Diamond weighs 1.43cts, measures 8.60 x 6.70mm
- Clean and secure bezel setting
- 2mm wide band features my signature arrow pattern
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $6.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $18 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $45 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $75 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.