Ripple 5mm, 6mm or 7mm Wedding Band
The outside of this flat gold band features horizontal hammer marks that resemble ripples on the water. Though the ring is flat, the inside edge is carefully rounded for your comfort. You choose 5mm, 6mm or 7mm width, the thickness is a sturdy 1.3mm thick, substantial but not heavy or bulky. Because the hammer texture is applied by hand each ring is slightly different, making your ring extra special!>>> Current processing time: 3-4 weeks <<<
- Made from SCS certified recycled gold
- Available in 14k or 18k yellow, white, or rose gold
- Measures 5, 6, or 7mm wide by 1.3mm a comfortable and durable weight
- Inside of the band is carefully rounded for your comfort
- The default finish is matte/brushed, request shiny finish in notes at checkout
- This ring can be made in other sizes, widths or materials please email me for a quote
If you are ordering for your wedding or any special event, please indicate the date in the notes section upon check out, or feel free to email me with this information.
I'll do my best to meet your requests, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method and the carrier.
Shipping Options and Delivery Times
Within the United States
Shipping rates and carrier are determined by the final price of your order. An email with tracking information will be sent before the order is shipped.
- Orders $199 and below can ship via USPS First Class Mail for $6.00 with tracking.
Orders $449 and below can ship via USPS Priority Mail for $18 with tracking and signature required.
- Orders $500 to $3,499 must ship via UPS 2 Day Service for $45 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery
- Orders $3,499 and up must ship via UPS Next Day Air for $75 with insurance, tracking, signature required at delivery.
If you would like to upgrade to UPS Standard Overnight shipping you may select that option at check out.
All orders ship via FedEx Priority International service, the safest, insured, trackable method. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. It is the customer's responsibility to know the customs laws in their country and to alert me to any restrictions that may impact delivery. Marilyn Brogan Jewelry is not responsible for delays due to customs.